- Securely deleting already “deleted” files
- Disks and Drives: To backup or clone? The Pros, Cons and differences
- Delete data – but please do it securely!
- Defragmentation and SSDs – Opportunities and Risks
- Whitepaper: Powerful security scripting with O&O DiskImage
NewsletterStay constantly up to date with the O&O Newsletter:
Whenever it saves data, Windows scatters file fragments all over the hard disk and this slows down access times considerably. O&O Defrag lets you merge the individual fragments so that files are then positioned consecutively on the hard disk. The result is faster system starts and accelerated programs. | More
Backup and restore your valuable data: O&O DiskImage 9 lets you create images of your entire computer or individual partitions while you work. If data loss occurs, your imaged data (files, folders, partitions) can be restored in no time at all - even if Windows is unable to start. | More