O&O DiskImageProtect your company against data loss with our backup solution
Backup Solution for Your Company’s Data
Creating images of entire servers is one of the standard measures currently taken by companies for protecting their data and system configurations. O&O DiskImage 11 Server Edition takes this once step further by providing features that make your job as an Administrator significantly easier.
Among these features is a Job Assistant for remotely allocating jobs and the newly integrated file backup for individual files and folders. The O&O DiskImage bootable CD or USB Stick, which can be used even under defective Windows systems, is often the very last hope for your company’s data when trouble strikes.
Benefits for your company:
- Image an entire computer with the push of a button
- Image system and data drives
- Also available for use on virtual machines
- Clone drives and entire disks
- File backup: image and restore individual files and/or folders
- New: Command line function for creating images and backups using prompts
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Image only used sectors
- Incremental/differential images: backup only the changes
- Forensic and Direct Forensic images
- Save images to network drives
- Time Schedule for automatic, regular images
- Advanced burning on CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD
- SSD Support
- Workstations: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Server: Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Save costs with O&O DiskImage
As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, we have a very solid know-how that is reflected in our products. The simple and quick integration into your corporate network generates an extremely fast ROI and lowers your TCO sustainably. Which means you can focus on what matters: your core business!
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- Restoring onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Boot media compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista
- Boot media contains extra system rescue tools
- Direct restoration from virtual disks (VHD)
Backup and Recovery Tools
- High-performance compression (LZNT1 and BZIP2)
- Encryption of images (AES)
- Support for dynamic and GPT volumes
- Supports RAID Systems
- Exclude certain files and/or file types
- Integration of data from ISO files
- Check drives and images for errors
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Advanced report management and e-mail notifications
Protection against lost data
It is vital for all companies that they save their electronic data. If it is lost, it is not just customer data or financial data that go, but business relationships are also destroyed. Would you like to have to ask your customers or suppliers again for their data? And at the same time be forced to confess that you were sadly not careful enough with use of their data? This is certainly not what your business partners want to hear, and they would justifiably reconsider their relationship with you, or simply terminate it.
So in fact the question should really be: why would I not need O&O DiskImage? Unless a company really saves no data electronically, then there is no answer to this question!
Protection against sabotage
It sadly happens every day: malicious software enters a business network and infects most if not all machines, then systematically destroys data. Often the attack is noticed too late, so that the data is lost forever. The recovery of systems and data in such a case has top priority. O&O DiskImage provides the appropriate mechanisms to restore individual files or entire systems in an instant.
Images and file backups
O&O DiskImage offers a variety of options for creating backups. You can choose between images (system images) and file backups. With images you can restore a system 1:1. With a file backup, you backup selected files and directories which you can then access again later.
New command line function
With the brand new command line function in O&O DiskImage, the practice of controlling batch files and with it automatic application of O&O DiskImage has been made even more comfortable for an Administrator and his or her company.
Migration to new systems
When hardware has reached the end of its life cycle, then it must be replaced. Often the question is then how to get the operating system and all the data onto a new computer. O&O DiskImage answers this question with Machine Independent Restoration (MIR for short). It allows you to restore a system image to a new machine that has different hardware components. Drivers and settings are automatically replaced so that the system can be up and running right away.
This mechanism is particularly important when an old PC or laptop is broken, and the new system has a completely different hardware. Not a problem with O&O DiskImage.