Backup and restore your valuable data: O&O DiskImage 16 lets you create images of your entire computer or individual partitions while you work. If data loss occurs, your imaged data (files, folders, partitions) can be restored in no time at all – even if Windows is unable to start.
O&O DiskRecovery 14 looks for and recovers data that’s been unintentionally lost as a result of human error or defective software. It combs every sector of the hard disk, the memory card, or the USB Stick to find lost files. Before recovery users can preview the recoverable files.
- NEW! O&O Defrag 25 Pro! Optimization and Health Check for all Disks!
- Best Practice: Deleted photos, videos or files under Windows are still on your machine!
- Today is World Photography Day! How do you backup your photos and videos?
- O&O Lanytix! Quick and easy Network Analysis in the LAN, for free!
- In summer we take lots of photos and videos, but what if you lose or delete some accidentally?
- Different methods for backing up your data – we look at the Pros and Cons.