With O&O ShutUp10 you will have full control over which comfort functions under Windows 10 you wish to use, and you decide when the passing on of your data goes too far. You decide how Windows 10 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions should be deactivated.
O&O BrowserPrivacy destroys all the data collected in the browsers you use. It lets you set the level of security at which your data should be destroyed. This gives you complete control over which data in the respective browser O&O BrowserPrivacy should permanently delete for you. This applies, of course, only to those browsers supported by O&O BrowserPrivacy.
O&O FileBackup is the simplest and most convenient way to back up your data. Use the automatic detection of important files for backup or select the directories containing important data yourself. Once set up, all you need to do in the future is to start the backup and automatically add all new and changed files to existing backups.
- Best Practice: Your “deleted” confidential files are still on your machine – delete them properly!
- The 6 most common mistakes in the Home Office
- NEW: O&O ShutUp10 Version 1.8.1413! Disable Windows error reporting and more!
- NEW: O&O ShutUp10 Version 1.8.1412! Disable search and website suggestions, form suggestions and more!
- NEW: O&O ShutUp10 Version 1.8.1411! Disable access to motion, phone calls, voice activation and more!
- Is your PC running a little slow? Make it run like new again with O&O Defrag!