Whenever it saves data, Windows scatters file fragments all over the hard disk and this slows down access times considerably. O&O Defrag lets you merge the individual fragments so that files are then positioned consecutively on the hard disk. The result is faster system starts and accelerated programs.Buy now Further Info
Backup and restore your valuable data: O&O DiskImage 11 lets you create images of your entire computer or individual partitions while you work. If data loss occurs, your imaged data (files, folders, partitions) can be restored in no time at all - even if Windows is unable to start.Buy now Further Info
O&O DiskRecovery 11 looks for and recovers data that’s been unintentionally lost as a result of human error or defective software. It combs every sector of the hard disk, the memory card, or the USB Stick to find lost files. Before recovery users can preview the recoverable files.Buy now Further Info
- Whitepaper: Powerful Security Scripting With O&O DiskImage
- O&O DiskImage 11 for Windows Server 2016 Released
- Whitepaper: Restoring images onto different hardware with O&O DiskImage
- Don’t defragment SSDs – TRIM them
- NEW! O&O Defrag 20 – Brand new in every way!
- Your PC will still be slow with Windows 10!
For Corporate CustomersFirst class software solutions
for corporate customers