Securely delete your data using internationally-recognized methods
Your company’s servers are the places where all internal information such as customer data and the figures for the sales and bookkeeping departments are gathered. That also goes for the backups containing vital information collected over years. If you ever decide to replace a single disk or an entire server with a new one, the information contained on your old material can quickly turn into a major security risk.
Protect yourself by letting O&O SafeErase permanently delete your worn out disks using scientifically recognized methods. There are a total of six deletion methods available to you, each one offering its own special type of deletion and level of security.
Benefits for your company:
- Erase data, move files and folders securely
- Six methods to permanently delete sensitive data
- Complete integration into Windows Explorer
- Detailed reports as proof of deletion
- Speed optimization of deletion processes
- Analysis tool to search for unsafely deleted files
- Adapted deletion method for SSDs (TRIM)
- Enhanced report and activity management
- Enhanced command processing via command line
- Deletes multiple disks simultaneously
- Optimized for server systems
- Also available for use on virtual machines
- Now available in bootable Admin and Tech Editions
- Workstations: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Server: Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Secure protection of your company data
You collect all the internal information, such as customer data, accounting and sales on your company servers. Even accumulated information gathered by regular backups over the years is stored in them. The volume of this data may therefore constitute an unmanageable risk. So please make sure that all data on your disused servers and computers are permanently removed before their disposal or return to a leasing
Six methods for your security
Choose from six different deletion methods depending on your needs. The methods of deletion differ in their number of runs and the overwrite process itself. Besides standardized deletion methods used by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) you can choose a complex mathematical method (Gutmann-Method), which is in line with the highest security requirements.
Permanent deletion of:
- Files, folders and individual partitions
- Memory cards and USB data volumes
- Free hard disk space
- Entire computer, no boot medium necessary
- Internet and temporary program files
Use O&O SafeErase without prior installation
If you want to alternate the application of O&O SafeErase on different computers and servers, we recommend the use of our administrator tool O&O BlueCon. Besides O&O SafeErase, O&O BlueCon includes a variety of system rescue programs and admin tools, which will assist you in your daily work as an administrator. In addition, you can start O&O BlueCon directly from CD and run all programs included, since the O&O BlueCon Start CD includes Windows PE – a functioning Windows environment is therefore not required.
Use the command line
In addition to the clear user interface, you can also use the command line version of O&O SafeErase. You can use it via the Windows command prompt. It is suitable for the integration into scripts, which are
supposed to be executed automatically.